Wednesday, March 23, 2005

so this is wednesday

i switched a day so i was able to get this one off from working the bolts of fabric. i started the day fairly early because i had opted to attend a job fair in eau claire. it started at 7 and i wanted to have the application in and perfected before noon-- i figured the higher-up in the stack it was... the better my chance of receiving a phone call... i don't know. it seemed somewhat logical at the time. the three rep.s that sat behind the table with their pleasent smiles and bowls of polite candies, seemed bored already (and this "fair" would be continuing until 7 this evening). i made some ridiculous comments about that fact and they laughed and giggled and offered me candy. "take more," the man commanded. "they are low cal." this time i grinned- candy is not supposed to be healthy-- exect for the hard sugar free discs that every grandma should always have on hand. 'bye now-- you three people. maybe i will see you later. maybe i won't. stay awake through this day though.'

next stop. betty's. she wasn't home. i am still brushing my tears a way.

i went to borders. they didn't have any books about bangladesh. all of the india books only mentioned the word in their history section when e.pakistan became bangladesh. i was rather disappointed. (i bet b.n. would carry something!) sickening. i used to thrive only at the library and the tiny, hole-in-the-wall book shops. now i argue to myself alone about my loyality to b.n. and my momentary disapproval of borders. goodness. moving on, they put a fluffy easter bunny on top on the erotica sign. i stared. then i roamed about until my stomach was making loud noises and i could feel the stares of another. i brought two books. they looked good and meaty. i might let you know the titles if they prove to be representing. but not yet. (my car is really dirty. it was looking forward to a bath. carwash with the pink and blue squirting stuff. but i had to choose: book or bath, bath or book. tricky. i found some quarters so we underwent a inside vaccum job. blackberry's outer appearance will need to wait. the vote came through, and the book won.)

according to the local newspaper: 1) boyceville and the surrounding areas (western wisconsin) are currently dealing heavily with meth users and addicts and meth plants. i knew this was occurring but i was unaware of the extent. 2) there was a crack-down on some counterfit money that has been used locally. 3) the meteorologists are predicting a rain/snow mix for this evening. *i feel somewhat enlightened. hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
    this site again. I just worship the site its comes
    from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
    looking up blogs like this.
    Where you been? You have got to look at my streamed conference call blog!

    ReplyDelete