Friday, March 4, 2005

iowa-sized

What country is the size of Iowa and has a population amount equal to half of the United States of America's population?................Bangladesh.
And the annual average income is aproximatly $370.00 US-Dollars.

Wow.
I found out that Food for the Hungry International desires English tutors.
This yanks my heart-- even more than Seattle rain currently.

I am just wonder... a lot right now. (I guess I shouldn't start if I am not going to finish, eh? Perhaps, next time I will agree with that foolishness- not now. I CAN START AND END WHEREVER I PLEASE, thank you.)

grinning.

P.S. They speak Bangla in Bangladesh, not Bangie, or Bang. Maybe a bit of Bangish though; I will have to check. I am fairly certain that Bangish would be the street chatter that doesn't make it into the treker's Lonely Planet books found at B&N.

No comments:

Post a Comment