Tuesday, September 6, 2005

a list for one who misses classes. (only one tear trickles down.)

several new notebooks. lotsa pencils. two pens-- black/ medium ball point. a calaculator-- the fancy scientific, way expensive ones that i loan out mid-october and never see again. one plastic backpack-- that my bored 'creative' fingers scribble all over. smelly markers-- because i am now teacher-aged. and a good squared eraser-- the yellowy ones. ***current list subject to change/ expand/ evolve...

ENJOY SCHOOL ALL YOU LUCKY DUCKS WITH HEAVY BACKPACKS, SORE SHOULDERS, AND DUMB BUSY WORK. yes. i am yelling. ENJOY IT. bye.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting blog you have here, I have added it to my list and will check in often!

    Best Wishes,
    Ken
    Speed Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name's Adele, I'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Adware
    related site Adware is my passion...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina and Recovery 2.0
    At first, we were at a loss of what to say about how technology can help in post-Katrina relief efforts.
    Hello nice blog you have here,ynot check out my loose weight related site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skating with Celebrites coming to Fox
    Fox, somehow, drew in big numbers when they aired Dancing with the Stars earlier this year.
    Don Jr

    If you are interested, go see my best home business related site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, Jas, you sure attract the commercial blog comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. commerical blogs gallore. well... i am glad they feel comfortable. ((weird))

    ReplyDelete