Tuesday, August 2, 2005

ladies and gentleman, welcome to august

and i am coming out of the dark corner just for a moment... thursday. in like two days, thursday. i have an interview with peace corp. so, yup. it has been a long process thus far and i am sure it will continue to be no matter the outcome of the meeting. that's all. i have to shave my legs,... and i want to shave my legs for this initial impression. so, pray if you would. for whatever god wants. because really when i stop with my petty indulgences, that is what i want.
enjoy this day. because, it will never agian be. ((my right shoulder hurts. maybe i am having a growth spurt right there. what if that shoulder suddenly grew a lot? and only that one? ok, now i look silly as i am grinning a silly grin. it is probably not a growth spurt.)) IT'S AUGUST! *the ice cream in stillwater is a good augusty treat. trust me. just kidding. prove it to your own tounge. it is one block of myrtle street.

No comments:

Post a Comment