Wednesday, August 10, 2005

i guess it is broken for real.

((the computer at home.)) anyways, i should have used "e" instead of "a" in the manly word of my last post. i know this. i am sort of sorry. sort of.... the interview went well. the p.c. one-- it more or less had me in my traveling mode, and i enjoy that very much. but i must focus moreso on "street kids" - that is the only clear direction i have at present (and i have had for awhile, but i liked tossing it towards the back because after a bit it wasn't "new and exciting" to me.). so, i am back in my saving mode and moving out in january mode and now it is to a big city. city that has numerous options in the direction i am actually sure about. so the p.c. is likly to be revisited but, perhaps not at this time. we'll see. shandi and d are living in a little yellow house. mr. rodgers, i miss you. i got a job and quit a job and got a new job yesterday all within like four days. i am not sure how i feel about that considering i have like 15 jobs on my work history list-- and no i don't list the ones i have held for two days total. i must work on my commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment