Sunday, May 29, 2005

oh memorial wked

my sister graduated on friday. the kerstings say "farewell" to the boyceville school district. nice. ((i received a hug from my third grade teacher, and senor cornered me, asking why i did not call him when i lived in the cities-- as he also resides there. and emily erin's eyes sparkled thoughout the evening.)) than. culinary artist and traveling religion teacher--happy-happy-one-yr-older and myself went to the cottage. across wisconsin. on a lake. our destination- relaxation. (it was my great grandpa's place and we just have kept it in the family. let me know if you ever want to rent it out. cheap rates.) we chatted. 'why are some topics seemingly unacceptable to discuss in christian "circles," what is the reason' the car ride continued. wonderful. yet very late. i was a little sick of driving, and i perfer to drive at night-- this was bad. going along through the quant tourist-y town very close to our home for a handful of hours. i glanced in the rear view and saw the colors spiraling. right curb, lets get together. ok. this has happened before. DL, dig the thing out. the lady cop came over to the passangers side and her bright light caused my eyes to become fixated. "hello, you seem a bit dazed." WHAT? (later my culinary arist friend said- 'who won't be seemingly dazed at four in the morning with a flashlight pointed in their face?' i forever agree. anyways i have to fix my right headlight because its out. and i have to send the sheet back to her because otherwise she'll make me pay. oh police don't threaten. it is late. and i haven't been drinking. so i may be moreso coordinated with the karate that i learned in 9th grade.... we got there and it was really great. fun people to be with. fun boat to be in. fun candy to eat. home agian. it was a quick deal, but it was very much worth the hours away. we got stopped by a male cop on the way home because my back right blinker is out, and the license plate on the front is still off. car maintance i will now focus on you, since it seems others know of our little time spent together. i am sorry to you, ms. blackberry. i am sorry you have felt neglected- i honestly did not know the full extent of how you were presenting yourself to the public... im glad im not a police person. im glad im not working with my badge on memorial weekend. now im off and going out. i have a headache. my parents are staining some of the wood flooring in the house and it is rather strong. or maybe my head is in pain from the lengthy drive. out to walk in the sun in my sundress. it is summer, you know.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
    go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
    yours is a blessing.
    It may look like it was hard work, but my blog was simple.

    ReplyDelete