Friday, April 1, 2005

THIS. wow. maybe?

((look at the site!))
______________________
i went hiking this morning. early. be proud of me. (leaving the warm covers... eventually worth it.) the company: wonderful. you make me laugh.
______________________
coffee at applebee's. not spectacular...well, we weren't hungry. dessert that made us sick. different company: wonderful. you make me smile r e a l l y BIG.
______________________
and i found out i have to get my tooth pulled. but i didn't have the $ today so they couldn't do it. i was a bit upset. teeth are expensive. ripping one out shouldn't cost anything. maybe i should work to tie my sad broken wisdom tooth on to a capable peice of string...then on to a door-knob...then offer five bucks to whoever can slam the door hard enough to actually get the tooth out. i will think more about my options. meanwhile i expect you to start lining up to provide your limb's speed and muscle strength. come on. don't even tell me you'll pass on five bucks. i might scream, and be a bloody mess, and want to punch you afterwards but when the swelling goes down you can expect five dollars and a thank you note, and the tooth as a token of my appreciation...

2 comments:

  1. just wanted you my dear to know that i look forward to reading your blog entry everynight. yes i read everyone and if ones missing i wonder. i wonder how the lovely princess jas is. and what fairy tale she maybe escaping to on the day. has the king enchanted her. is the palace finding her well. has she taken the carriage into town. has she greeted the peasants on her daily stroll. these i wonder. are you wearing your royal jewels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. hi honey. i have a little tear. you have reminded me, today, of something i have forgotten. thank you.

    ReplyDelete