Tuesday, July 8, 2008

which first.

i need a new drivers license. and a new check card. and new checks. i lost my offical birth certificate. the people won't let me use the one with the inked baby feet and the fancy seal from the hospital. i found my social security card. my passport was never lost. oh, and new tags for my car. and an emissions check. i would like a horse right about now. i am not complaining. and i have the line up for completion mostly figured out. except i hope nothing gets lost in the mail. apparently, if the new sticker/ tag placement on the mountain plates is not done by the last day of the month, i may be facing a year of imprisonment. if that happens, send me mail... with stickers... they will brighten my day. if jail time doesn't happen, which it probably won't because i plan on sending for tags just as soon as i pose for a DL photo which will be straight away after the birth certificate is received... but if that doesn't happen... and i get the sticker for my plates... you could still consider mail... and you could still consider sending other stickers... i'll share. the scratch and sniff, the fuzzy ones, the delightfully sparkly. i'm just saying. oh, and yes. the awesome velcro lady sense pouch is gone too. probably with some of the formerly listed. send stickers! i'm doing the supposed necessary. (i really did enjoy 'call of the wild' perhaps, it is time for my identification to be no longer?) done. out. getting the tags and a proper mug shot. -j

No comments:

Post a Comment