Monday, October 24, 2005

vowels.

that is what some of the kids were taught this day. they are so enthusiastic about teaching me as well.

HIGHLIGHTS.
-- i walked around calhoun on sunday. it was brisk and lovely, and it made my cheeks way red.
--sunday night i went to solomon's porch on 35th in minneapolis. the sense of community intrigues me. i may attend agian. no negatives-- and i was pushed beyond my cozy comfort mode... we'll see.
--checked out an apt. in st. paul, with four others alreadly living there. the previously planned roommate thang didn't work because of a better finanical situation on her end, so now i am checking out other alternatives. it was a beautiful place, near grand ave.- so those fun shops are around too. ((bibleot and peir one... and nice little cafes that make pretty food.)) yeah. i am actually leaning towards "no" but it is a fun idea to play around with.
--went to a wedding. the people being married make me proud.
--austin gave me a huge hug. i haven't seen him for ages. ok... literally months but it feels like AGES. (he is betty's boy who is now in kindergarten, and i held him the day after he was born. oh baby. he might a well be a man.)
--i drove down the our driveway with new eyes.
--every other word in donald miller's book, "searching for god knows what," is a highlight.
--eating pie that tina made.
--hearing emma's heart.
--looking at my painted purple fingernails.

***ha. nice. fare thee well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a make money quick site. It pretty much covers make money quick related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am praying for you...right now.
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete