Friday, October 14, 2005

a visit with plan b

i am doing important work. like fin. aid junk, and job applications. i didn't plan on spending my day off this way, but i have also noticed that most individuals aren't open and available friday days... friday nights are when the parties are going full blown, and i am neatly tucked under my blanket at least this eve. reason i was not invited into their presence: leaving for texas, some planned conference, an exam, and the deaded "w" word ((work)). it is ok, all. and i hope the day was enjoyable. i read some more of tozer's book this morning, and some of luke-- than i checked out two nursing homes in this area, i drove through a stop sign, and i tried to wink at someone (i am not an excellent winker), i ate kix, i drove down a one way- the wrong way, i went to goodwill, and i worked on the nessesary tasks- those forms i like to set aside. now i am racing the woman next to me with finger typing speed. she is a tad quicker but i am definatly gaining ground. i think i will go eat a bagel and get my hair cut, and smell autumn for a bit. and enjoy more of this day that i am not scheduled to work. it will be fun.

1 comment:

  1. you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work from home site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

    I have another blog which I've just started, I've been asking a load of people for their opinions. When I looked at your site I realised you know what your doing. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com I want to write stuff that people want to read about. Do you have any suggestions?? I mean blogs are really cool, so many people and so many lives, you gotta love it.

    Anyways, keep it up, hope to hear from you soon :)

    Adrian

    ReplyDelete