Friday, June 3, 2005

light headed

i had a blue rasberry dum-dum on the way to work today. i didn't think about the blue tounge until i checked my teeth in the mirror. blue lips, blue teeth, blue tounge. i than guzzled some water and popped in a strawberry one- to down play the horrified looks i was now anticipating from my elders. for the first hour i was just fine; however, those to follow were bad. (i don't blame the dum-dums...but...) i was dizzy and way hot. i was sweaty but my arms felt chilled. i was walking zombie-ish. i couldn't just leave because i was the only one in softlines. but one of the guys came over from hardlines, and helped me straighten the fabric. we laughed about the theraputic magic of cotton. i left when another could replace me. i made some soup and laid down for a bit. i watched "swing kids" while under a quilt. and now im doing computer stuff. so here i am. i feel numb. it is as if the world and all of it's activities are passing before me. like i have to yell in order to break back into reality. it is weird. i don't hurt-- i am just chilly, and slightly light headed, at present. once i fainted at work, my freshman year of college-- i am glad that did not occur today.

No comments:

Post a Comment