Thursday, November 18, 2004

my word

after over a year of deliberation, several months ago, i determined i would be an independent beauty consultant with the leading cosmetic company in this nation.

i held a debut, gave classes, and sold products. while in the process of a move over the state's line. after great amounts of time passed and internal lack of communication was dealt with, as well as, personal frustration, and account situations that were out of my hands-- i am now able to place the order that i told my dear customers "two weeks" when i originally took their order. wow.

during one particular evening of great frustration, my dad spoke with wisdom to me. "you can not give your word until it is in your courts agian to deliver the seal/ promise that you speak."

one's word is so important, it enables trust or it erodes it into nothingness.

check out the sight. i plan to place an order every two weeks. or if you'd like to be added to the mailing list, drop me a line. it is now back in my courts... www.marykay.com/jkersting

No comments:

Post a Comment