Wednesday, November 17, 2004

"mist"

i have watched the new reality show: rebel billionaire, a couple times thus far. the first broadcast called for a hot balloon "stunt" and sure concentration on the contestants behalf. two individuals were unable to complete the assigned task and were to participate in yet another act... they were called to climb to the top of a hot air balloon and have tea with Branson-- agh, i am fairly sure that is his name. one of the contestants proclaimed that they were able have "tea in a cloud." since the program aired a couple weeks ago, i have envied that remark. oh how i want to climb high, and be in the clouds, and yes-- simply be, of course while consuming some tea.

later that evening, i told my dad that i could have made it. i would have made it. and sounding quite bitter i wanted to know why they didn't ask me. he smiled. well... jas... i walked away while pondering my wished-for-location.

i w o u l d d o a n y t h i n g to be in a cloud.

late this afternoon as i returned to my parents home from work, thickness caused my moving mind to cease. i was in a cloud. in a cloud. that's it. i did not care about the weatherman's announcement of mist or fog. dang. it was a cloud. i was enveloped in white. the cloud was brought to me, and my stubborn eyes finally could see. ((though i didn't have any tea in the car during my travels, i drank some earlier in the day-- yeah so, with tea in my system i had a run-in with a cloud, and it wasn't awkward- it was good.))


No comments:

Post a Comment