Friday, February 19, 2010

oh child, things are going to get easier

i am not sure how to begin to collect my thoughts. i want to. just know that.

about an hour ago, i returned home from a slick and snowy drive. i returned and i continued to sit in the car.

how was i living my life? was it for myself solely and to appease the individuals around me or was it truely for the sake of christ? was i representing the freedom and love and gifts that have been bestowed to me?

the voices coming off the spinning c.d. and flying through the air to my ear drums... and then the recipercaters and the brain decipering words and coonotations. MAGIC.

was i, am i, living a life that is representing what i say i am about? am i being a humble and investing steward? what am i really doing with the resources and gifts that i have been given?

the sermon that was sent to me via postman, along with some delicous valentine goodies and sweet notes from the land of cheese and beer. thank you mom, thank you dad.

so. the five stairsteps... spoke encouragement w/ their lyrics. someday, someday, someday-- it will be easier. but now, dear people-- continue. and um, let jesus love, let god refine, and let the holy spirit interrupt your daily plans... be your beautiful selves. and, know that one this end-- i will continue too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment