Monday, December 10, 2007

consequences.

he was nice enough. they both were. just doing their job as they attempted to get me to sign a form i had yet to encounter in my lifetime. (the guys who were to tow "my" vehicle from the undisclosed fastfood joint's lot.) ___these fingers kept pressing the wrong buttons as i was working to find possible contacts for the questions that now arrived with this new situation. legally. what are my rights? can they really block me in? apparently so. and the towing company can hook up your car with you in it? they sure can. **bottom line. i was parked illegally. and i will have to deal with the consequences. and i will. but through this entire ordeal-- as annoying as it is... ((because im a rebel. goodness... and i wasn't able to access 4-wheel drive to hop the curve, because i don't have it--)) i witnessed people loving on me. really, truely. we care. and we will defend your cause. and, we will stand by your side no matter the outcome. thank you, thank you. that is what i picked up. so. jess, jeff. you are my heros. meghan, you will be my hero. all of those who will wake with a matter-of-fact tone of my voice within your reciever, the texts, the offers, the direction- thank you. dealing with firsts, is a lot less terrifying when they are persons who care surrounding one- and i'm grateful.-- and i'm grateful for the lessons about integrity and being called on it. first by a towing company and secondly by an awesome god. no. it doesn't feel lovely. yes, it is rather annoying BUT... i would rather deal with it now and battle it out with my opinionated stances and justifications than wait another bit. so, fuck- it is an integrity issue. i wonder what the implications are? these conseqences. the results from this lesson. yep. *oh, and look for the tow man in church, if you go. he said he might return. take care. live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment